Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tis the season...

I just love this time of year. I absolutely love Christmas. It saddens me that the season is flying by so fast. I have not done nearly as many things as I need to have done! Hopefully tomorrow night and this weekend, I can get some last minute Christmas shopping done :). I'm planning on going to the mall tomorrow night after work.




So.......I'm pretty sure my husband hasn't gotten me anything yet for Christmas. SO, to help him out, i'll just let him know what I really, really, really want for Christmas :)....



A Nikon D40x : just look at her!!!------------------->






I'm a little under the weather right now. I have that nasty cold/sore throat that is going around right now. I came home from work today and took at 4 hour nap. I've been chugging water, vitamins and some cold medicine!



I'm really excited...tomorrow I am going with my realtor to check out a house. It is absolutely beautiful. The current owner of the house is an interior decorator with amazing talent. The house looks amazing. It would only be about ten minutes from both of our jobs compared to the 30 minute commute we currently have. We just lowered the asking price on our house AGAIN. Truthfully, if anyone were to make any type of offer, I think we would take it at this point!!





1 comment:

Jon and Steph said...

I ran into your blog on 20 something bloggers, Cute blog! You and your husband are adorable.