Monday, June 29, 2009

Possibilities....

So my little baby boy is due in less than 3 months. I've been doing a little shopping online and have come up with the things I think I want...
First, the diaper bag. I do not think it is necessary to spend a TON of money on this. Sure, I would love to look all cute and trendy sporting the latest Coach diaper bag, but let's be honest, I don't care enough to spend that much money and there are tons of other cute bags out there!
I haven't really been able to find what I am looking for, but as of right now, this is the one I like. Although I'm not sure I'm sold on the polka-dots...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Really like the bag! I remember looking at that kind. I'm not crazy about polka dots either, but that is super cute :)