Monday, August 2, 2010

Skinny Jeans


So I finally gave in to the fad of skinny jeans. I think I'm about two years late on this one, but for so long, I did NOT like the way they looked on me. A few months ago, we visited our friends in Indianapolis. We did lots of shopping there and my friend Kelly suggested I try a pair of skinny jeans on. To my surprise, I really did like them!!! I ended up buying a pair, but I've only wore them a few times. They are growing on me more and more, and I'm guessing once fall/winter comes, you will see me sporting them with some super cute boots :).

1 comment:

krissilugbill said...

you look hot! i freakin' love skinny jeans, can't help it. they are so comfy to me. now when i wear other jeans i feel bogged down by all that extra material! hope you enjoy them cause you look great in them!