We recently had our family pictures taken with JoAnne Kaser of Josephiney photography . She is incredible!!!!!!! She has such an awesome eye for photgraphy and gives the picture so much detail. I absolutely love her style!!!! I told her I want to be her apprentice :).
Here are a few pictures of our family that she posted on her blog!
ALSO---I have a major addiction with Starbuck's new drink. Have you tried the Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate??????? It is absolutely amazing.....it's so much goodness in a cup that it's hard to even describe. Here is what Starbucks website says about it:
Starbucks new Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate is an indulgent treat that combines our bittersweet mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup and is topped with whipped cream, a buttery caramel drizzle, and a flavorful sprinkling of Starbucks® premium sea salt topping.
Delicious :). Happy Wednesday and I'll blog again soon :).
1 comment:
yum yum yum! that drink looks soooo good! glad you are back bloggin! i love keepin up on you this way! love love your family photos! it makes me wanna get ours done!
Post a Comment