Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My little duck!!!


Although Graham could have gone trick-or-treating last year (he was a month old then), we didn't because I had blasted mastitis. I was soo bummed last year because I was so excited to dress him up and take him to our family and friends, but then I got super sick. ANYWAYS that was then and this is now and this year was AWESOME!!!!!!!! I had so much fun dressing my little Graham up! He went as a duck :). He was sooooo precious ;). Here is the evidence:


This last picture is really special to me. My parents built our house when my older sister was born. I was raised in that house and have a ton of memories there. That is the only house I ever lived in until I went off to college and then when I got married. Across the street from my parents house live two wonderful people, the Adams. The Adams were like grandparents to me growing up and they hold such a special place in my heart!! I knew for sure that I wanted to go visit them when we went to my parents for Halloween. They loved seeing Graham as well as my sister and her twins. The Adam's are getting up there in age and their health isn't the best right now. I truly cherish this picture and thank the Lord for putting such great people in my path.

No comments: