Graham and my nephew were quickly getting restless in the bakery, so we decided to head down the road a little ways and check out this place where they had carousel rides. Graham LOVED the carousel!!! We were able to take some video of him on it and he was just the happiest little guy riding his "horse". The place where we were at also had a cute toy store and Graham enjoyed playing there as well. We called it a day when Graham started getting fussy as he was well past his nap. I love having family days and spending time together. We were able to have a family fun day for hardly any money and we created alot of fun memories :).



1 comment:
I LOVE how your blog looks!!!! see you dont need a blog makeover, it looks so great! awesome header :) This looks like such a fun day! sigh. I wish we could have fun play dates together with our kiddos, maybe one day... Great photos to remember it by too! I love you
Post a Comment