
Recently, I took up a hobby in sewing and began creating different things. I recently made this birthday outfit for a one year old's birthday!!!
I really enjoy this hobby and the creative outlet it gives me. This week I ordered some books on sewing and am excited to get those and start sewing away. I'm hoping to make some maternity dresses. There is definitely a market for stylish maternity clothes!! Hopefully I'll have a new project to post soon :).
2 comments:
ERIN!!!!! you are AMAZING! I am in love with this outfit!!! you need to open up an etsy store STAT. Please. you have to. make a tone of these, so cute and creative. and will you please make a cute maternity dress for me to buy from you? teach me to sew, i think it would be such a fun hobby. you can have a homemade clothing biz and i could have a photo biz and we can help inspire and keep each other going! i love this...seriously. i can't wait for you to come out here so we can talk about our dreams!
You made that!!? No way...that is too cute! Good job mama! I want to learn to sew too...I feel like it is a skill our generation is lacking. ...I could use a good hobby! It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day and just be a mommy/wife, but good for you for doing something you enjoy and making time for it:)
Post a Comment