Saturday, September 26, 2009

So so close...

Tomorrow is my due date. I wonder if baby Graham will make his appearance then, or wait a few more days :). During this past week, I have really been trying to savor these last few days. I am so thankful that I feel great. I really do. My energy level is high and I just feel all around good. It's so surreal that I will be having a little baby in my arms soon. As I have been reflecting on this pregnancy this week, I have realized the one thing I will miss most about being pregnant is, feeling him move around in me all the time. It is the best feeling in the world. I LOVE knowing that this little guy has gone with me every where for the past 9 months. I love him so so so much already, I can't imagine what is to come. I am so excited. I can't wait to meet you sweet baby boy!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lugbill said...

hey girlie! i like how your blog looks! cool decorating :) However, you need to update this blog right now! with pictures and stories about your little baby boy and how he loves to keep you up all night! :) so happy for you and can't wait for our playdates over christmas break! love you!