I have said it before, but my small group girls are the best (and not just because they babysit :) ). They are all so special to me and we have an incredible bond. I feel so blessed to call them my sister's in Christ!!! Thank you again so so much girls!!!!
Monday, June 14, 2010
The Babysitter's Club
I have the BEST babysitters around. My small group girls are the best. They are such a blessing to us!!!! John contacted them last minute this past Saturday to babysit and three of my girls gave up their Saturday night to babysit for us. SUCH A BLESSING!!!!! We were able to go out on a date and it was WONDERFUL!!! I loved that the girls captured the evening with pictures :). Love you girls so so much....so glad I can leave Graham in good hands!!!





I have said it before, but my small group girls are the best (and not just because they babysit :) ). They are all so special to me and we have an incredible bond. I feel so blessed to call them my sister's in Christ!!! Thank you again so so much girls!!!!
I have said it before, but my small group girls are the best (and not just because they babysit :) ). They are all so special to me and we have an incredible bond. I feel so blessed to call them my sister's in Christ!!! Thank you again so so much girls!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aw, how cute erin! I love that you have them to babysit! I need some good babysitters :( I am sure they love you so much too, you are so good for them :) The last picture of graham is so adorable! what a little cutie, look at those teeth, hahah i love it! he is getting so grown :)
Post a Comment