I really do try to incorporate that belief often, HOWEVER, there is an exception. I can break my own rules right??
Over the past few months, John and I have really changed the way we eat. We have turned full circle and are eating mainly organic foods. A few of my friends who live in big cities (shoutout to KRISTIN in Cali and Kelly in Indy!!) talk about Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. I am always so jealous when I hear about thier healthy food options. Where I live, we are greatly missing those options.
HOWEVER (am I allowed to say that twice???), I am super impressed with Meijer's line of organic items. They are phenomincal and have the USDA symbol on all of their organic stuff!!! Meijer's organic line is NOT to be confused with the meijer store brand or meijer natural brand. BIG DIFFERENCE!!!!! But bottom line, it's great to have organic options without having to pay big $$$$$. So, I may have to support the big chain place for these items. Sorry.
In other news, my sweet sister is 35 weeks pregnant with her twins!!!!! We are so so happy that she has made it to this point. She had a big scare at 29 weeks when she started to go into labor. She was admitted to the hospital for a few days to stop the labor. She has had more contractions since then and has made a few more trips to the hospital, but over all, things are going good! We are super excited to meet these babies!!!!
Graham is now 8 months old. What a precious boy he is. Every day is such a gift from God. I just love my little guy so so much. Love being his momma!!!!!
2 comments:
you are not a hypocrite! i think there are losts of major corporations that are just hard to avoid...like target for instance :) and you know wherever you gotta go to get good organic food, it's worth it! I need to revamp the way i eat too lately. Right now it mostly consists of ice cream :) and my body is paying the price...barf.
I can't believe your sis is having her babies soon! how exciting! I bet she is so ready. You are gonna love having those twinsies around! How much fun will that be!?
Graham is such a little stud! i love him in his overalls...so adorable. He seriously is such a cute baby! Great photo's too! see, i think you would be so good at taking baby/kids photos!
I want to talk to you sometime soon..i have some a fun new update for you!!! :)
I nominated you for the beautiful blogger award! now you have to say 10 things about yourself and find 10 blogs you love to pass it onto! you can look at my blog to see what i did and to see the beautiful blogger award button that you get!
Love you friend!
Post a Comment