Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Ross Hougland!!!







What a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!!!! My best friend Jessica got married two years ago outside at her parents home. I LOVED being part of Jessica's day and participating in my first outdoor wedding. Jessica's younger sister, Emily got married yesterday! The wedding was also outdoors at her parents house and again, it was stunning. It was such a beautiful day and everything just looked perfect! All I can say is, I'm so glad that I got married before these girls otherwise I would have wanted an outdoor wedding as well! GORGEOUS!!! The sky was so blue, the horses were in the pasture, the sun was shinning, THE BRIDE LOOKED INCREDIBLE!!!!!










I just love Emily. I am sad she is moving away to Kansas, but excited for her adventurous life to begin with her new husband! She is a beautiful girl and my number one fashion consultant :).
John and I had a great time as well. My sister in law and brother babysat Graham for us, so John and I were able to have a fantastic date. It was definitely memorable :). Being friends with Jessica has given us the opportunity to meet new people. Through out the weddings and showers these past few years, I have gotten to know some great girls. It's always fun to catch up with them at the "Herbster" events :).




Have I mentioned how much I love this man??? We had SO much fun together yesterday!!!





CONGRATS ROSS AND EMILY!!!!!!!!! Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast in Mexico!!!

2 comments:

krissilugbill said...

first of all...you look so hot! i love that dress and again u just look so beautiful and thin! that wedding was so beautiful, love all the decorations. great pics as well! she made such a beautiful bride. love you friend, miss ya

krissilugbill said...

oh and by the way, you blog looks so cute! love the new background, great choice for summer!