Yesturday I got to spend some time with my sister and her precious newborn twins. I was able to take some pictures of her baby boys and I couldn't get over how tiny they are. I kept asking myself, "was Graham really this small??". It amazes me how quickly my sweet Graham has changed. He is now 9.5 months and just the joy of our lives. He is at such a fun stage...crawling everywhere, pulling himself up onto everything, saying 'daaddaaadddaaaaa', giggling, blowing raspberries on us and more. He is just too fun. I LOVE being able to stay home with him and capture these precious memories!!! He is growing up so so fast and I just want to savor every single moment.
I am hardly remembering the times when he was this tiny:

And now he's my happy, sweet 9 month old baby boy :) :
ALSO!!! BIG MILESTONE!!!!!!!!! For the first time EVER, Graham slept from 7 pm-7 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is HUGE for us!!! I would always hear other momma's talk about how their babies would sleep from 7-7 and I would always be envious, but my lil sweetie pie slept like a champ last night!!!
Okay, time for pictures :). Here are my cutie pie nephews!!!! It's so fun having nephews who are TWINS!! :). Enjoy!




1 comment:
Oh my word, they are way too precious! love all these photos so much! they are smiling so much already :) I love your blog header! how did you do that? very cool. can't wait to see you soon, miss ya
Post a Comment