Friday, January 16, 2009

Celebrate!!!!

Happy Birthday to my favorite man!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday was John's 29th b-day!! Because of the weather, we both ended up working from home, which was great! That is definitely one of the perks of our jobs!! He had a hard time picking where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner, so I suggested the new Japanese restaurant that recently opened near us. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! We sat in the Teppanyaki room, where they grill the food right in front of you. It was such a fun time. We definitely enjoyed ourselves and will be heading back there again!! Here are some pics from dinner:






Happy Birthday to the most incredible man. I love you so so so so so much and am SO proud of the incredible man that you are. Two years ago on your birthday, you will giving the eulogy at your dad's funeral. Your strength and character touched so many people's heart. I am so so blessed to call you my husband. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: