
I a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y LOVE Jacuzzis. Truly the best invention out there. There is nothing more that I love than coming home to a hot bubble bath. BUT....a hot bubble bath in a JACUZZI, is heaven. Ahhhhh. Let me tell you that every single time we house sit. I take a bath in their luxurious jacuzzi. Every night. The husb and I LOVE it and find that it is one of life's great pleasures.
However.....were done house sitting today :(. And.....back to the regular ol' bathtub. With no jets. And with hot water that gets cold fast. Ha. One day.....Seriously, I really want a Jacuzzi in my next house.
Off to take a bubble bath:).
2 comments:
Thank you Erin. You are so sweet. I would definitely consider doing a photography workshop someday. I feel like I need a bit more time under my belt first though. Should I decide to offer one, I'll announce it here on the blog as well as my AGD blog.
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
In the meantime, thanks again for your sweet compliments. They mean the world to me. PS...Are you in Indiana?
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com/
I didn't know you were following my blof!! Thanks for the comment :) Yes, jaccuzis are amazing!!! They are andy and I's favorite too! My dream is to have one in my house one day. For reals!
Post a Comment