Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Wow!! 2009 is here and it has already been such a whirlwind. Life is busy!!! We had such a great Holiday Season. We got to spend alot of time with family and friends. I am so thankful for the great people God has put in our lives. I truly do not know what I would do with out them!!

John and I have been saving for awhile for a car and we were finally able to save enough to get this vehicle.... I.LOVE.IT---------it is seriously so much fun to drive!!!!!! 




Now, I will admit that I am definitely not a clean-it-up type of person. I am not afraid to admit it. I'm the type of girl that will leave her coke can in the car for...well awhile. My husband on the other hand is mr. clean it. Which, I'm very thankful for...because it brings a good balance in my life :). 
When we bought this car, my husb said to me, "we are going to have to get you a trash can for this car, because your gonnna have to keep this nice car clean!!". I DO NOT want some lame-ugly-normal looking trash can for my new fun car! SO----imagine how HAPPY I was when I found THIS: It's a trash can for your car!! It fits over a headrest, or you can attach it to your gear shift. I don't really like this design, but I like the concept:).  I'm really really going to try to be a better house keeper/car keeper. As my husb says, "everything has a place". Gosh, I love him:). 

No comments: